“AGT” contestant, Nolan Neal, was found dead in his apartment.
Autopsy report reveals he ingested morphine, methamphetamine, fentanyl, and acetyl fentanyl, a drug cocktail combination.
The death was also ruled an accident per Page Six.
Neal battled with substance abuse and addiction
He tried to maintain a clean lifestyle but had derailed several times in the past.
Neal once shared that he was able to maintain a clean lifestyle by aiding others in their journey toward recovery.
Fans took to the internet to express their sadness over his death.
Simon Cowell said that Neal’s death was horrible and that he was gone too soon.
Neal’s daughter set up a go-fund-me to help support the family with Neal’s funeral expenses.